Becoming a Corporate Partner (we call them our 'Sherpas')
To pay for two full-time directors and all the expenses of putting 20 men or women through The Mountain Way programme, per annum, costs in the region of £150,000. To meet this requirement we are seeking 30 companies to join our Sherpa Club, and for each partner to commit to raising £5,000 p.a. for a minimum period of 2 years.
- To spend your money wisely and exclusively on the rehabilitation of those suffering from PTSD, through the development and application of The Mountain Way programme, and subsequent programmes, that are designed to tackle the problem, and under the control of the Community Interest Company (CIC) regulator.
- To connect your company with those you are helping by a thank you letter from the guest and then, subject to their approval, by emails, video diaries and face-to-face meetings.
- To promote your company on all of our media platforms.
- To invite you to an annual gathering of Sherpas and guests at a London venue.
- To keep you informed of our progress through regular reports.
Participating companies and organisations will be asked to sign a memorandum of understanding that will outline the joint concept.