The Mountain Way programme is a 10-day, one-to-one, free experience, run in the French Pyrenees, and is based in the mountain town of Bagnéres-de-Luchon, Haute Garonne district. This beautiful old Roman spa town is at a height of 2000’ above sea level and is just 2½ hours drive from Toulouse Blagnac airport.
The aims are:
- Focus exclusively on the issues for 10 days
- Be in an uplifting and harmonious environment that is not in the guest’s normal areas of living or working
- Be free of all usual distractions
- Focus on encouraging the guest to regain control of their inner life and thoughts through:
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Guided Reflection
- Positive Thinking
- Combine theoretical instruction and practice in these skills, along with self identification to learn about triggers and sensitivities, with themed mountain walks that generate a sense of self-pride and accomplishment.
- Introduce the guest to morale-enhancing activities, such as learning to play a guitar, water-colour painting, sculpting, or poetry.
- Explore additional case-specific topics or subjects.
- Discover the life-fulcrum point from which the guest stops descending into deeper depression and begins to see hope and light in an upwards ascent towards happiness and inner harmony.
Provide ongoing support for as long as is required.